Home Improvement Blog – We Accept Guest Posts
Glad to see your interest in contributing your valuable ideas in terms of content to GiftYourHome. We are always cheerful to publish well-informed articles on topics related to home improvement, kitchen, gardening, pest control, etc. Ultimately, we want our readers to get a ‘WOW’ experience reading the articles on GYH.
Hence, we are compelled to follow some guidelines in accepting your guest post articles. Our guest post guidelines are short and precise but we strictly advise you to adhere so.
Become A Contributor To This Home Improvement Blog
You might have searched for “home improvement” + “write for us” or “home improvement” + “contribute” or “home improvement” + “become a contributor” or anything. Hence, you are here. To become a contributor or ‘write for us’, you must follow our guest post guidelines below.
- Your guest post article topic choices must be not something generic
- At the same time, it must be trending and most relevant to this blog theme
- The title must be appealing to the online users to click-through
- Be focused towards the topic
- The guest article content must be unique and plagiarism-free
- The content must be sharing valuable information to the readers
- Make sure the content readability is good and easy to grab ideas
- Don’t ever submit spun articles
- Article length should be above 800 words
- It’s good to have your content around a focus keyword. But, don’t over optimize
- SEO-friendly content is highly appreciable
- Include images wherever necessary
- Use proper heading tags, and short paragraphs possibly
- Have a brief bio that represents your personality & profession
- Profile picture must be of high quality
- You will get a link (follow/nofollow) in the content or author bio
- We allow links only pointing to the informative articles
Note: Indeed, we reserve all the rights to make necessary changes in the guest post. Further, send us your content in MS Word document. Perhaps, there are chances to reject your guest post if not adhering to our guest post guidelines or the content is not up to the mark.
So, if really interested, shoot your mail to giftyourhome[at]gmail[dot]com with the topic suggestions.